New Price! Well maintained 4 bedroom, 3 full bathroom home. Spacious living areas. Beautiful kitchen with huge island, 42 inch cabinets, built in desk, closet pantry, large counter bar and tiled backsplash. Family room with built in entertainment shelves and ceramic tile floor. Large master suite with his and hers sink, garden tub with separate shower. HUGE master closet (it was the den in original floorplan)! Formal living and dining areas. Large screened porch. Gated community, well kept homes and lawns. Shared community lake with dock, no boat access. Zoned for the highly sought after Thornebrooke Elementary. Close to downtown Winter Garden with Saturday Farmer's Market. Easy access to major highways and close to Theme Parks.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,559 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
LAKE FISCHER ESTATES
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,In Kitchen,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Covered,Patio,Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)