Nearly new end-lot home in small, private neighborhood just north of Disney (so close that aerial photos are not allowed). The home was built with many upgrades, including a double sized screened patio, an extra window in the family room that faces the beautiful green space across the street, rounded corners, a decorative display rack in the kitchen, ceiling fans throughout and many more. The downstairs has a bedroom and full bath room, and the upstairs has the master bedroom with tray ceiling along with the remaining three bedrooms and loft. All appliances are included and the built-in microwave is just one year old. The carpeting/pad is upgraded throughout and is freshly cleaned and in like new condition. The HOA maintains the homes' landscaping (mowing, trimming, yard pest control), the tot lot, the dog park and common areas including the pond. The home is well maintained and ready to move into.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2,673 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LAKE HANCOCK PRESERVE, Status - Completed
Windermere High School
Detailed Room Information
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Rear.
- Stucco, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Screened
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Sliding Doors. Corner Lot,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)