BETTER THAN NEW! Amazing opportunity to own this beautiful, 4 yr-old, 4-bed/3.5 bath 2-story 3,478 SFH in desirable Latham Park. **SHOWS LIKE A MODEL** Great curb appeal w/landscaped front yard, paver walk leading to covered front porch & paver driveway leading to 2-car garage. Open plan w/8 ft entry door & large foyer/gallery. Large dining room perfect for entertaining. 2-story great room that is open to kitchen and has French door leading to covered screen porch overlooking beautifully landscaped backyard. Ceramic plank-tile flooring in foyer/gallery, DR, great room, kitchen, powder room, laundry & butler's pantry. Carpet in bedrooms and loft areas. Plantation shutters on all windows. Spacious gourmet kitchen w/large butler’s pantry, 42" white cabinets, subway-tile backsplash, exquisite granite counters, SS appliances (gas range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher), oversized center island w/decorative subway tile. Large laundry room that has been customized with white cabinets, granite counters, SS sink; washer and dryer included! 1st-floor owner’s suite with sitting and 2 large walk-in closets;owner’s bath w/super shower and double-sink vanity. 2nd floor has generous-sized loft and additional work area, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Freshly painted exterior. Community clubhouse, pool, firepit, playground & walking trail. Latham Park is located in the desirable Horizon West master-planned community that is close to shopping, dining,MCO Int'l airport, hospitals, sports & tourist attractions. This is a must see home!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,478 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LATHAM PARK NORTH, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Master Bedroom Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Metal, Shingle
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters. In County,Street Paved,Unincorporated,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Pool Maintenance
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)