BETTER THAN NEW! Amazing opportunity to own this beautiful, 4 yr-old, 4-bed/3.5 bath 2-story 3,478 SFH in desirable Latham Park. **SHOWS LIKE A MODEL** Great curb appeal w/landscaped front yard, paver walk leading to covered front porch & paver driveway leading to 2-car garage. Open plan w/8 ft entry door & large foyer/gallery. Large dining room perfect for entertaining. 2-story great room that is open to kitchen and has French door leading to covered screen porch overlooking beautifully landscaped backyard. Ceramic plank-tile flooring in foyer/gallery, DR, great room, kitchen, powder room, laundry & butler's pantry. Carpet in bedrooms and loft areas. Plantation shutters on all windows. Spacious gourmet kitchen w/large butler’s pantry, 42" white cabinets, subway-tile backsplash, exquisite granite counters, SS appliances (gas range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher), oversized center island w/decorative subway tile. Large laundry room that has been customized with white cabinets, granite counters, SS sink; washer and dryer included! 1st-floor owner’s suite with sitting and 2 large walk-in closets;owner’s bath w/super shower and double-sink vanity. 2nd floor has generous-sized loft and additional work area, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Freshly painted exterior. Community clubhouse, pool, firepit, playground & walking trail. Latham Park is located in the desirable Horizon West master-planned community that is close to shopping, dining,MCO Int'l airport, hospitals, sports & tourist attractions. This is a must see home!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,478 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LATHAM PARK NORTH, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Master Bedroom Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Metal, Shingle
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters. In County,Street Paved,Unincorporated,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Pool Maintenance
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price